Thursday, October 8, 2009

Computers

Teachers, I have learned something new today. In computers. YES, me. I am SO excited!!!

I dutifully took my students to computer class this morning. They immediately began typing away on their typing program. I started to make my rounds to make sure they were using those dear home-row keys, when the computer teacher called me over. She then showed me how to turn off the auto-format when making a table.

O---M---G!!!

Now, many of you may be thinking WHO CARES??!! And you may also be wondering why I think that this is blog-worthy... Well, my friends, I ask you-- have you ever found yourself cursing at the computer while typing your spelling words into a table... backspacing with every word to fix the auto-corrected capital letter?

Well-- if you have... let me make you just as excited as I am. It's a little trick called:

FORMAT--- CHANGE CASE...

Oh, how I love learning new things...

No comments:

Post a Comment