Friday, February 12, 2010

Un-Valentine's Day

My poor students. They were so excited about our Valentine's celebration. Then.. the snow came. Yes, another snow day. What are we at now... 84 snow days now? Sure seems like it!

Usually, I do not do a Valentine's Celebration. There comes an age when they are too old for that. But, some still do like to exchange the occasional valentine, so I allow time at the end of the day to exchange them, or just to do a little activity. But-- this year-- there was going to be.... doughnuts. <3

Ahhh... doughnuts...

A parent had just gotten a doughnut maker and asked if she could bring it in and let the kids make their own doughnuts with pink and red icing. HELLO. There's never a question when it comes to doughnuts.

Apparently Mother Nature had another idea... She's trying to save my hips, and I don't like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment