Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Website

How do you utilize your classroom website in the classroom?

I use my classroom website as an online classroom. I find it to be one of the best tools that I use to communicate with my students' parents. On it, I put homework assignments, book report assignments, as well as useful links to help students with the skills we are learning in spelling, math, reading, science, and and social studies.

I also put a parent resources page on my site, to help parents who may be struggling with their child. Whether it be with homework, learning or attention issues, or just tips to raising a good student-- they can find it there.

Finally, I wanted to make sure that I gave back. There is a teacher resources page where I share good websites and ideas that can maybe help other teachers out there.

I decided to use a teacherweb, but may decide to be more creative this summer when I have more time to look into it!

No comments:

Post a Comment