Friday, November 20, 2009

Clickers

I am so excited that my district was able to purchase a set of Clickers for my school!! For those of you who do not know, Clickers is a program that allows students to answer questions projected onto the board through a remote control device. The program will save their answers for you to later review. It's so cool!

What's great, is that the kids think it's "so cool" too! It's bringing 21st century technology right into my classroom! What I also love about them is that rather than calling on one student to answer a question, this records EVERY students answer!

Another awesome function is the reports section. Under reports, you can get actual percentage grades for report cards among many other types of reports. Another function is that you can print out individualized study guides for each student based on questions that they got wrong.

This is such an exciting addition to my classroom!! I can't wait to use them more often!

No comments:

Post a Comment